|Coverage We Provide:
||Businesses We Serve:
Ways to Save on Insurance Products
Insurance is important and provides piece of mind to you and your family. Here are some tips to help you get the most for your money.
- Call us for a quote and we will comparison shop for you with the many insurance companies that we represent.
- If you are age 55 or over, take an approved defensive driver course to receive up to a 10% discount on your personal auto insurance premium. Be sure to take the refresher course every 3 years to keep your discount.
- Be a safe driver! Discounts may apply for accident and violation-free drivers.
- Most of our companies offer multi-policy discounts for clients who have their home, auto, and other policies insured with the same company.
- If you have made updates to your home such as roof replacement, new furnace, updates to plumbing or electrical, keep your receipts and let your agent know. This could increase the replacement value of your home while reducing premiums.
- Consider higher deductibles.
- Pay your policy in full to receive “paid in full” discounts.
- Go paperless – some of our companies offer discounts to clients who agree to receive all policy documents via email.